How to earn dual rewards with SB/USDC Double-Dip Pool
The SB token trading is live on several avenues, including MEXC exchange and top Solana DEX Raydium. But what if you could earn a yield on your SB tokens? The SB/USDC double-dip pool on Orca lets you do exactly that! Follow this guide to provide liquidity to the pool and earn an insane yield on your deposit with dual rewards: in both SB tokens and Orca.
Step 1: Buying SB tokens
If you haven’t already acquired SB tokens, you can get them from here:
- MEXC Global and use USDT to make a purchase
- Raydium Swap or Raydium DEX and use USDT to make a purchase
- Jupiter Aggregator and use USDC to make a purchase
- Orca Swap and use USDC to make a purchase
Once you have SB tokens in your SPL wallet, make sure you have some SOL to pay for the transaction fees to perform the next steps along with USDC to contribute to the SB/USDC pool.
Step 2: Depositing to Orca Pool
Go to the SB/USDC pool on Orca by clicking on this link. Now do the following to contribute liquidity:
- Connect your SPL wallet
- Click on the Deposit button
- Enter the amount of SB tokens and USDC you want to deposit (they’ll be in a 1:1 ratio) and check the total amount you’ll be depositing
- Complete your deposit by approving the transaction in your SPL wallet
Congrats, you have successfully deposited to the pool
Step 3: Double Dip your Orca LP tokens
As mentioned, SB/USDC pool on Orca is a double-dip pool, which means you can stake the Orca LP tokens from your SB/USDC pool to earn dual rewards. To do this, you’ll need to:
- Go to the double-dip pools list and locate the SB/USDC pool
- Click on the double-dip button to stake your Orca LP tokens
- Approve this transaction in your SPL wallet to successfully double-dip
And there you have it, dual rewards are on your way! Not only will you expand your SB holdings, but earn Orca rewards from now on.